Open every day, even 24h on 24h. But it is always better to call ahead to be sure we are here to welcome you.
Coming from Grand Serre (from the north):
- Get off Grand Serre towards Hauterives,
- Cut the Departmental (D51) down the valley taking towards St Christophe and Romans (D66),
- Go up at the top of the hill (4 km), then leave the main road and take the direction St Julien (straight instead of down to the right towards St Christophe),
- Then take the system as far right as possible.
- At the first junction, do not follow the large sign Saint Julien on the left, but stay on the right! Road Schoolboys.
- At the second, continue straight ahead (do not turn on the left) Chemin du Maraîcher; always stay at the top of the hill for about 2 km, then the road will come down to the end of the wood.
- Finally take the first dirt road on the left in the descent, just before the big house of Dede the market gardener (with sheds). The path leads only to my workshop.
From the south, by St Christophe and Laris:
- When you have passed the Cabaret Neuf, continue (2 km) then turn right towards St Christophe and Laris (D66).
- About 1 km after the exit of St Christophe, take on the right towards St Julien and Montrigaud (D265),
- Take the 3rd paved road on the left (do not take the 2nd one indicating St Julien, but the next one which indicates nothing at all),
- Go straight (do not take the road to St Julien on the right), Chemin du Maraîcher. Pass in front of Dede’s greenhouses (which are on the right),
- Take the dirt road just behind the second (and last) big house by the side of the road.